Air Conditioning Installation Services in Jupiter, FL
Admitting it’s time for a new air conditioner can be difficult. There are several factors that go into making the decision. If you decide to get a new unit, Stephen K. Denny, Inc. can help you choose a system that will meet you and your family’s needs.
New AC Essentials
Purchasing a new AC system can be intimidating, especially if it’s your first time. The comfort advisors at Stephen K. Denny will gladly describe the features of all models. Below are some things you should look for in a new AC unit:
- AC Unit’s Design: The comfort you experience in your home depends on the design of your system. All AC installations include a complete set of load calculations, ensuring that every room will be cool and comfortable for the entire summer.
- Energy Efficiency: A SEER rating shows the efficiency of a unit compared to other brands and models. Higher ratings are better and looking at extended ratings can help determine the exact efficiency rating of any model.
- Features: New and modern air conditioners are available with many advanced features. Some of these include inverter compressor technology and variable speed fans.
Signs It’s Time for an Air Conditioning Installation
If your unit is beyond repair, it’s time for a new one. If your old unit is still functioning, it’s difficult to know when to purchase a new one. Call a comfort advisor at Stephen K. Denny to learn more about your options if you notice any of these things happening with your unit:
- Rising Utility Bills: No one wants to pay more than they should for electric bills. If you notice they’re rising, installing a modern high-efficiency air conditioner may help lower costs.
- Old Equipment: If your unit is causing discomfort in your home, it may be time to install a new unit. Purchasing a new AC unit can help you save on utility costs in the long run.
- Frequent Repairs: Is your AC unit being repaired more often than you’d like? If it’s consistently breaking down, it’s time for an air conditioning replacement. You can save money by getting a new system instead of constantly repairing your current one.
- Lack of Comfort: It’s possible that your aging unit can’t generate enough cooling power to keep your home comfortable in the summer. If you have rooms that never get cool enough, it’s probably time to purchase a new AC unit.
Air Conditioning Installation Service
Stephen K. Denny can take care of all your AC installation service needs with integrity. We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, which means we’re committed to going above and beyond to exceed your expectations. If you’re considering buying a new air conditioner, contact us today!
We’ll give you a free evaluation of your system and go over all your new equipment options. Our service areas include Jupiter, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington, Stuart, Boca Raton, Port St. Lucie, FL and the surrounding areas.